Applehead Balinese Kittens For Sale (aka Old Style, Traditional, Thai)!
I have several Balinese kittens available (male and female) for good homes.
You can view the available kittens pictures & birth announcements via this link: http://tresorsiamesecats.com/availablekittens.html
It is important to me that all of my kittens be healthy, socialized, and at the best possible standard of the Traditional Balinese style (round/apple-head). All of my cats/kittens are registered with CFA (www.cfa.org) &/OR CFF (www.cffinc.org).
Kittens leave my home at about 10-12 weeks old.
If you are seriously interested in purchasing a kitten from my cattery &/or would like to add yourself to my waiting list please do the following:
Call me at 707-429-3346
E-mail me at Email Me Here
visit my web-site www.tresorsiamesecats.com
The price for each kitten includes the following:
* Micro-chipped (24PetWatch)
* Males (Neutered), Females (Spayed) -kittens will be spayed/neutered by my vet before they go to new homes.
* Health Examination (by my vet before spay/neuter surgery)
* 1st 4-in-1 distemper shot given at 8 weeks (Panleukopenia, Rhinotracheitis, Caliciovirus, chlamydia)
* 2nd 4-in-1 distemper shot given at 10-12 weeks (Panleukopenia, Rhinotracheitis, Caliciovirus, Chlamydia)
* Food/Litter Kit
* C.F.A. or C.F.F Pedigree Registration Papers
* 72-Hour health guarantee
* 2 or 4 year health warranty against any hereditary or congenital defects (correlates with keeping the kitten(s) on NuVet vitamin supplements for your selected term of 2 or 4 years)
* Great Personalities and lovingly spoiled
** Shipping is available for an additional cost, which will include flight fare, travel crate/pad, health certificate, transportation fees.
My kittens are all affectionate, and handled daily. I do not sell, fractious, aggressive kittens. It is important to me that my kittens leave my home with a friendly personality.
Please call me at 707-429-3346 if you have questions about my deposit policies, or if you are ready to place a deposit towards a current litter/future litter or a currently available kitten.
If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.