Traditional Siamese Kittens (Old Style, Applehead, Traditional, Thai)
If you are ready to place a deposit on a kitten, you may contact me by telephone so that we may discuss the deposit details & go through a kitten questionnaire.
If you are looking for more information about my kittens simply e-mail me at Email Me Here
To view photo's and more information about my current litters please click on the following link: http://tresorsiamesecats.com/availablekittens.html
The price for each kitten includes the following:
* Micro-chipped (24PetWatch)
* Males (Neutered), Females (Spayed) -kittens will be spayed/neutered when they are 9 weeks old, and at least 2 lbs. In weight by my vet.
* 1st 4-in-1 Distemper Shot given at 8 weeks (Panleukopenia, Rhinotracheitis, Caliciovirus, Chlamydia)
* 2nd 4-in-1 Distemper Shot given at 10-12 weeks (Panleukopenia, Rhinotracheitis, Caliciovirus, Chlamydia)
* Food/Litter Kit
* C.F.A. or C.F.F. Pedigree Registration Papers
* 72-Hour health guarantee
* 2 or 4 year health warranty against any hereditary or congenital defects
* Great Personalities and lovingly spoiled
**Shipping is available at buyers expense for an additional cost, and will be shipped as live cargo with either: Alaska, Continental or United Airlines (United Airlines flight are a bit more pricey).
My kittens are all affectionate, raised under-foot, and handled daily. I do not sell, fractious, aggressive kittens. It is important to me that my kittens leave my home with a friendly personality.
Please call me if you have questions about my deposit policies, or if you are ready to place a deposit towards a current litter/future litter or a currently available kitten.
Annabel M. Cailles
Home: (707) 429-3346
Email: Email Me Here
"Have a good and Godly day. For of what lasting value is a good day, if it were not also a...Godly day?"
'Feed your faith, and your doubts will starve to death'.